From: Jeffrey Logsdon (jeff@cyborganic.com)
And: Sarah Keough (jem@cyborganic.com)

Date: Fri, 9 Feb. 1996 10:43:52 -0700 (PDT)
Dateline: Cyborganic High School

Always and Forever

Last night was Prom Night at Cyborganic High! Everyone showed up in their best party clothes, ready to dance and drink and just have fun. And fun they had. The amount of taffeta was amazing! Allison Yates organized the Prom Committee, headed up the Decoration Committee, and provided a bit of finger food. There were chaperones and someone even spiked the punch. My head still hurts.

Ma and Pa

Ma and Pa Jones provided a level of chaperoning previously unseen at any high school prom. Nice pants there Mr. Jones.

Prom Royalty
Of course, no prom would be complete without a King and Queen. By popular demand the honor this year went to King Squishy and Queen Sonic . Aren't they lovely? Of course it was impossible to get Sonic to sit still. In addition to the King and Queen we also had a Princess! Junior royalty!
Music for the evening was provided by that really cool DJ Danfuzz . He's neat. He spun a wonderful playlist of music reminiscent of those days of yore - J. Geils Band, Duran Duran, and others more recent (OK so I'm old). I had Journey in my head all day long.

Browse through the Cyborganic High Photo Album from the Class of '96. Various couples were kind enough to pose for us.

Bill the Whiz

24 Hours in Cyberspace, a collaboration to "create a digital time capsule" of how Cyberspace is changing our lives, visited us at TND last night. Photographer Bill Mcleod and reporter Brian Zumhagen roamed the halls of Cyborganic High taking candid photographs and recording soundbites for the event.

Our Guest Swabmaster Sean Manseau was lucky enought to work on an evening of little food (though much drink). Not many dishes to do but his fine work in collecting bottles and empty cups made the evening much nicer. Kids these days, always leaving a mess.

Mark "Spoonman" Petrakis wrote a dispatch of his own about last night's tnd. Go check it out.

And don't forget to visit our counterpart in New York!
------
Jeffrey C. Logsdon
jeff@cyborganic.com

"The mind of man is capable of anything-because everything is in it,
all the past as well as all the future." - Joseph Conrad