From:Sarah Keough (jem@cyborganic.net)

Date: Fri, 26 Apr. 1996 11:10:27 -0700 (PDT)
Dateline: Ramona

Taco Night! Viva La TND!

jem Aimee Cardwell brought all the fixings for tacos and burritos. She had everything from shredded cheese and lettuce to salsa to that squishy meat stuff. Dan and Jeremy Bornstein made two different kinds of salsa and brought these strange Mexican caramel wafer pastry things. We lined up in the kitchen to use Aimee's Taco/Burrito Assembly Line then sat in the living room to enjoy this family-style meal. I was truly surprised that I didn't see anyone sipping margaritas.

Sonic and Wayne B. were our guest photographers, running around snapping the quicktake in peoples' faces. Wayne was especially good at capturing everyone's best features. Carrie was here from Santa Cruz, Colby and his clones paid a visit. Our own Teen Goddess was here, chillin' with Kid Wonder. Even Beca and Soy came over!! Up until now the long hike from their front door ALL the way across the street to our front door was too much for them.

A recent Costco trip left us prepared for any emergency. Sonic showed off some fabulous footwear last night. Chat addicts hogged every available terminal, as always, talking to one another and their chat friends spread out around the world. Allison Yates, wearing her opinions on her shirt, had good news for us.

Panic is here. He is now Cyborganic's own UNIX demi-god. He made his long-awaited pilgrimage to San Francisco but two days ago and is already getting invited to the best parties.

More TND Craziness!

This Week's Cyborganic Propaganda Fast becoming a TND institution, the Cyborganic propaganda serves as a little weekly newsletter to keep the kids updated.

Our DJ this week had to cancel due to a yucky case of the flu. Sadly, we had no salsa music laying around so we had to improvise. Scooter and Bryna, among others, popped their mix tapes into the stereo. Thanks guys.

Mark Brotherton was on the ball in the swabbing department this week. Thanks Mark for making the cleaning lady's job a little easier!

And don't forget to visit our counterpart in New York!

Sarah Kid Wonder
jem@cyborganic.com
http://www.cyborganic.com/people/jem
booty.