From:Sarah Keough (jem@cyborganic.net)

Date: Fri, 19 Apr. 1996 11:10:27 -0700 (PDT)
Dateline: Ramona

Un TND Francais!

girl This week we had a French-themed TND. Marie-Laure Bricout and Peggie Ranchet (real live French people) provided a meal to be remembered. They came over in the early afternoon to cook gratin de courgette and an enormous pot of coq au vin. Then they went home and made two large apple pies! There was also plenty of wine to go around. Heh, suffice it to say, I woke up with a nice headache this morning.

*Applause* Big smooches and thanks to them!! *Applause*

Last night's dinner started out small and mellow, a Cyborganic family dinner. Good thing more people showed up later because we had enough food to feed an army! There are still bowls of coq au vin in our refridgerator. Jen Elliott, one of our friends from the space bar was in town looking at colleges and stopped by to meet her chat friends IRL (in real life). Richard , of Blair zine fame, was also here.

Sean and Forrest making faces.

This TND was such the fashion show. You know I mean that in the best possible way! Don't miss Holly Kreuter and her fabulous bosom! Marjorie was here too, stylish as usual. Molly Wright Steenson and Mark Gavini wore their berets and brought all their friends. Ryan Powers entertained us with his silliness and Forrest set up shop as The YoYo Master, with disciples, Danfuzz and Scooter . Our favorite girls from Lotus Land were here towards the end of the evening.

More TND Craziness!

This Week's Cyborganic Propaganda Fast becoming a TND institution, the Cyborganic propaganda serves as a little weekly newsletter to keep the kids updated. This week, it's even got a little francais.

Michael Wertheim was our DJ for the evening. He kept the mood flowing. :)

merin, Okay, here's the swab story: Mark Brotherton , this week's scheduled swabbie, was unable to make it over here so Merin McDonnell , next week's swabmistress, cheerfully agreed to switch nights at the last minute. Everything went nice and smoothly. Thanks Merin!

And don't forget to visit our counterpart in New York!

Sarah Kid Wonder
jem@cyborganic.com
http://www.cyborganic.com/People/jem
booty.