From:Sarah Keough (jem@cyborganic.net)

Date: Fri, 07 June 1996 11:10:27 -0700 (PDT)
Dateline: Ramona

The Letter M

This TND is brought to you by the letter M, and Merin McDonnell . Merin made magnificent macaroni and cheese. Others brought mozzarella sticks, Mickeys Malt liquor, Mystic Mints, and Milky Way bars. Marjorie dressed up as someone from the Midwest. We also had tequila, which counts because it's from Mexico. There was even a large melon.

Rebecca was a darling and lent us her QuickTake this week. Agro is responsible for the lovely photos. A big round of applause for them! We got quite a few shots of TNDers' adorable faces, as if you're not sick of them already.

Squishy and Gabriella Marks showed the film, Minerva's Machine, in Jonathan's office. I wonder if they went out of their way to find a film title starting with the letter M.

A camera crew from the Discovery Channel joined our party last night. Those were some large cameras they had there. They were super nice, interviewing the Cyborganics and filming us as we interacted, chatted, and checked our mail.

Psst, go see the best in TND eavesdropping at the TND Picnic Table! Read, out of context, little tidbits of conversation that our nosy Cyborganics overheard and scrawled on the picnic table.

This Week's Cyborganic Propaganda Fast becoming a TND institution, the Cyborganic propaganda serves as a little weekly newsletter to keep the kids updated.

Although it doesn't start with "M," this week's musical theme was cheesy 80s songs. Stephen Rice was our DJ this week. Check out the playlist! He did an awesome job on webifying it.

Towards the end of the evening, our swabbie, Brian Moseley , was found snoozing on the couch. He rallied in time to gather beer bottles and take the garbage out. Brian volunteered at the last minute! And is now our hero for the week.

How would you like to instantly boost your popularity!? Sign up to be a Swabmaster at the next TND! You know you wanna.

This is it! The end of my reign as TND dispatcher. Aw, now don't cry! I'll still hang around. I've had total fun being here and writing these dispatches. Yay! Thanks guys!

And don't forget to visit our counterpart in New York!

Sarah Kid Wonder
jem@cyborganic.com
http://www.cyborganic.com/people/jem
booty.