From: Jeffrey Logsdon (jeff@cyborganic.com)
And: Sarah Keough (jem@cyborganic.com)

Date: Fri, 23 Feb. 1996 10:108:27 -0700 (PDT)
Dateline: Ramona

Fat Thursday! Dîner du jeudi gras?

bagus

In the spirit of Mardi Gras, Bagus Haig whipped things up Cajun style. There was super-spicy chili, spicy garlic potatoes, salad, and M&Ms (for their festive colors, of course). The strength of the chili affected people in different ways: Deevee was prompted to do his best Uncle Sam imitation due to his stinging palette.

people Bagus, Bryna Bank , and Merin McDonell were down with the colorful Mardi Gras style, complete with tacky bead necklaces and balloons. Bagus looked most dashing in his batik cape. We have heard that one must earn a necklace by exposing certain parts of the anatomy. If this is indeed the case, how did Bagus and Bryna get so many of them? The carnival-like atmosphere led us to feel that if we can't be dancing in the streets of New Orleans or Rio at least we can do it here. Ryan Powers wore his Mardi Gras cap and someone even dressed up like Howard Stern.

Allison Yates finally snapped and Jonathan learned what sub-optimal really means. Meanwhile, the Ramona Avenue power broker set up shop in the front room. Out back the flora and fauna got into it big time. Must be those Fat Tuesday vibes.

jD in costume. Masks, pink jackets, wigs, we had it all last night.

Forrest Norvell acted as Guest Swabmaster for the evening. He did a fantastic job. We watched as he moved from room to room collecting bottles, cans, cups, and trash like a pro. He could probably make more money doing that than any computer work. In any case, Forrest rocks! The role of Guest DJ for the evening was played by Clay Graham . We stomped, shuffled, and otherwise moved our feet. Mardi Gras New Orleans style!

And don't forget to visit our counterpart in New York!
------
Sarah Kid Wonder
jem@cyborganic.com

"ice cream?  diet pill?"

if i see another bagel, i am going to die.
------