From: Jeffrey Logsdon (jeff@cyborganic.com)
And: Sarah Keough (jem@cyborganic.com)

Date: Fri, 1 Mar. 1996 10:108:27 -0700 (PDT)
Dateline: Ramona

Jump back! It's Leap Year!

Ben Wing, our chef

Ben Wing was our esteemed chef last night. The man spent hours over a hot stove to prepare a truly amazing food experience for all of us. TNDers anxiously awaited his treats. There was chicken with a spicy curry sauce and raisins on top, and green peppers, tomatoes, and mushrooms all sautéed and fabulous. Thanks Ben.

trixie's jeans

What were you wearing on February 29, 1992? Four years ago, the last Leap Year, some of us were having a fashion crisis. Last night we dragged out clothing we haven't worn since grunge was in. TND became fashion crisis central for the evening. Trixie wore her old Levi's covered in velvet and silky patches. Oh, how 1992! In rememberance of some of the fashion mistakes of years past the TND crowd did not hesitate to drown its sorrows. Not that we condone heavy drinking. 'Cause we don't. Much. Of course not everyone looked like they were having a fashion crisis. Some people looked just lovely.

Everyone put their best face forward last night. Our pal Squishy looked nice, although I don't think he would have wanted the camera on him at this moment. Aimee Cardwell came to TND freshly pierced and ready to show it off. Steve Bahcall and Sarah Keough were nice to one another. Wow.
Who needs Photoshop
Not us, apparently. The MacPaint drawings done this week were amazing.

New! The Cyborganic Picnic Table is Here.
Starting this week, TNDers were able to carve their own little messages on the Cyborganic picnic table. Just look at how much fun we're having!

Deevee Steve Bahcall acted as the Guest DJ for the evening. He wound (how else do you describe playing DAT tapes?) tunes spanning the years from the turn of the century to the present. Check out the Eyeneer Music Archives. As the music played Kevin Mathieu acted as Chief Swabbie for the evening. He's more than just a pretty face.
doktor cheeze

Doktor Cheeze , our royal-supreme-bossman-for-life stoops to take the garbage out at the end of the evening.

And don't forget to visit our counterpart in New York!
------
Sarah Kid Wonder
jem@cyborganic.com

"ice cream?  diet pill?"

if i see another bagel, i am going to die.
------