Archive of the web site which is no longer active.
Rolling Stone, Issue 722, November 30, 1995, "Webheads on Ramona Street" with photos by William Mercer McLeod
Suck Daily Essay 09 Nov 1995
Los Angeles Times, May 20, 1996, "It Takes a Webhead Club"
The Atlantic Monthly, Web Citation for "The Couch", January 22, 1997
Education and Community Director
The Cyborganic Corporation
San Francisco, CA
1993 - 1995
Co-founded a community-based Internet hosting company with Jonathan Steuer, who led the Wired Online, Hotwired and c|net original launch teams. From 1993 to 1997 Cyborganic Gardens on the Web and the Cyborganic Café in San Francisco,
offered "not just a home page, but a home" to artists, musicians, authors and people building community.
- Co-wrote initial business plan
- Negotiated and secured angel round of funding
- Created, produced and hosted Thursday Night Dinners (TND) for 3 years
- Recruited substantial pool of both paid and volunteer talent
- Developed and implemented administrative systems, member and support services
- Wrote Cyborganic Manifesto